22 December 2008

vegans need not apply

In addition, or rather, in contrast to being the racial mixing pot that is my immediate and extended nephews and nieces, I have discovered that each has his/her distinct food preferences. 

(1) The fish-lover: my niece Ashlynn. Absolutely loved all my fish market pictures, too. "That's so funny!" she says. Although I am not sure exactly what she finds funny. 
Photobucket

(2) The meat-eater: my niece Sophie. Already notorious for a voracious appetite that belies her diminutive stature. AKA, "vacuum cleaner." Favorite word is "more!"
Photobucket

(3) The vegetarian: my nephew Pierce, aka "chocolate" (so dubbed by my grandparents, who exclaim Obama's election victory as particularly significant for our little "blackasian"). Loves fruits and vegetables.
Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket
duck, duck, goose 
Photobucket
starfruit, yum

No comments: